SECURITY WHERE STRONG CURRENTS FLOW
The industrial life is rough. In metallurgical, steel and rolling mills, refineries, cement and lime plants, or in the oil or gas industry, electrical components are often subjected to extreme stress. Therefore, we guarantee a solid design and robust processing of components as well as ease of access for installation and service from the word go. The modular construction of our switching gear reduces engineering and manufacturing complexity and provides flexibility for different tasks.
Use JANSSEN energy technology for the efficient and safe distribution of electric current. Worldwide - wherever strong currents flow.
SECURITY WHERE STRONG CURRENTS FLOW
Complete electrical installations from JANSSEN in hundreds of power plants guarantees smooth operation. In lignite or hard coal, pumped storage and gas turbine power plants, as well as in biomass and hydroelectric power plants, and nuclear power plants. Everywhere it is used, our technology ensures that energy is produced and used safely. In addition, it both reduces pollutants and regulates their environmentally sound recycling.
- Medium voltage switch gear
- Low-voltage switch gear in fixed installation and open design with TopStick 100 and TopDraw 100
- Process monitoring and visualisation systems
- Migration to TELEPERM ME
- Controls with PLC
- Data and System Technology
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Emergency power systems as a diesel / generator unit to 3.0 MVA
- Control systems 2001 19-inch card technology for custom applications
- Control systems 2001 19-inch card technology as a fail-safe for boiler and burner controls
JANSSEN’S on-board electrical equipment is specifically designed for unsupervised operation. Our range of services for each type of vessel is comprehensive: from complete bridge systems to individual tasks, such as controllers for LPG tankers. JANSSEN on-board technology is easy to use, controls and monitors any operation, and reports every minor disruption.
Complete electrical equipment and automation with electric installation on board:
- Liquid petroleum gas (LPG) and product tankers
- Vessels of 5,500 cbm to 30,000 cbm
- More than 30 cruise liners
- Container, RoRo, bulk carriers, MPC-ships, as well as ferries and passenger ships
FULL POWER ON THE SEVEN SEAS
JANSSEN is a driving force in the global market. Our technology is a central component of safe and efficient shipping. With outstanding performance and time tested products, we make an important contribution to the increased competitiveness of shipping companies world-wide.
Power supply units:
- Main control panels
- Emergency control panels
- Power and lighting distribution
Special designs in any shape and arrangement
- for nautical and technical applications on the bridge.
- for technical applications in the engine control room.
Automation for centralised or decentralised monitoring, integrated with security systems for main and auxiliary engines.
- Standby alarm and engineering call systems
- Standby controllers
- Chargers and power supply units for, among other things, automation and starting facilities
- Transformers in the low voltage range <1 kV (as well as special voltages)
- Navigation and signal lights monitoring
- Watch alarm
- General alarm
- Bridge alarm / compact signal alarm
- Generator protection
- Diesel engine automatic start/stop
- Exhaust gas average value system
- Measured temperature system
FOOD PRODUCTION IS CONTROLLED QUICKLY AND SMOOTHLY WITH JANSSEN.
JANSSEN specialises in the modernisation of mils: rice and wheat, feed mills and silos - and we can accomplish it in a very short time. With almost no downtime at all, we set up a modern command and control system and put it into operation. We provide both the overall design and process-oriented technology.
Our product and service portfolio:
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Energy distribution in medium and low voltage ranges
- Automation and plant control systems
- Production control technology (MES systems) in client-server architecture for process control and monitoring, order management and product tracking in continuous data feedback to subordinate PLC or visualisation systems, batch production, storage location/cell management
- System integration of control levels and plant operation
- Electrical installation and wiring
- System and process commissioning for entire systems, personnel training
- Remote maintenance and tele-service.
REDUCING EMISSIONS AND PROTECTION FROM IMMISSIONS.
The JANSSEN group is involved with technical and technological aspects of environmental engineering, including the development and use of special procedures to safeguard and protect the environment, as well as restoring previously damaged ecosystems.
- Disposal (i.e. waste disposal, waste treatment, recycling, construction of landfills, and waste water treatment)
- Electrical and technical measurement and control of contaminants and remediation of environmental damage
- Technical measurements for water pollution, noise, and radiation protection, and methods for reducing air pollution (flue gas de-sulfurisation, exhaust gas purification, de-dusting).
- Development and installation of electrical engineering concepts for the effective use of renewable energy (solar / geothermal / biofuels).
- Concepts and technical guidance for environmentally friendly production, energy savings, and avoiding or reducing emissions, imissions and waste.
CREATE POWER WITH WATER.
From cleaning to distribution, we offer important support for the water cycle. Thanks to a perfect system for controlling and monitoring, our technology directs millions of litres of water systematically and smoothly. JANSSEN controls recycle water, raise ships in locks to the desired level, and into docks on dry land. They control ancillary facilities such as barriers, gates, and signals and guarantee the supply of drinking water for countless households.
Our systems are employed in:
- Water treatment systems
- Sewage treatment plants
- Movable bridges
- Irrigation systems
- Boat lifts
- Pumping stations
THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGY FOR EVERY BUILDING.
- Energy distribution at airports and in large building complexes
- Emergency power supplies in hospitals and security for computer equipment
- Integrated building air conditioning systems, from the boiler to the shading system, in offices, hospitals, and other public buildings
- Surveillance systems
- Regulation of water and room temperature in indoor pools