JANSSEN ensures the reliable supply of electricity in large power plants, incineration plants, industrial plants and public facilities. You receive total solutions with motors, generators, fuel systems, exhaust systems, intake and exhaust air systems, and controls. They can be used in island mode, or parallel with your current network or that of your electricity supplier.
SECURE ENERGY - ANYWHERE
Whether on land or at sea, a secure energy supply is the basis for stable systems and processes. With more than 65 years of experience, JANSSEN ensures reliable operations in power plants, shipbuilding, industry, and public institutions. Our power systems can be a stand-alone container solution or integrated into an existing plant, and are designed to handle even extreme conditions, such as Antarctica and or the desert.
- Power systems, auxiliary power units, harbor of refuge generators
- stand-alone container solutions
- Integration into existing buildings
- Output sizes up to 2,500 kW or 3,000 kVA
- Controllers and complex solutions designed and manufactured by JANSSEN
- Vendor-neutral products
- Complete range of services, from concept to handover
- In-house testing for approval as per customer specifications